The role: We are looking for a Product Data Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Payments Product Management team. The role will be based in Toronto (Richmond Hill).
Are you our next star player?
We accept, handle, and payout customers funds across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of customers expect our experiences to be trustworthy, reliable, fast, and rewarding at scale.
In this role, you’ll be expected to understand our customers and help keep our finger on the pulse of our business, which is the key to success, and be the advocate for data-orientated decisioning. The analytics stream brings data to life – partnering with partners to add insight and analysis to key decision-making processes. As our aspirations in international markets grow, our analytical resource within payments needs grow to match.
Why we need you
- Being the analytical partner for Payments partners and the wider business, providing data-orientated insights to help in product related decisioning
- Drive customer data analysis and insights generation to help the product team in establishing and validating key product hypotheses
- Build meaningful dashboards to continuously track customer data and key success indicators for product – that will help the team track product success as well as find opportunities
- Deliver advanced analytics projects within a fast paced environment
- Champion application of data to areas such as A/B testing, ROI analysis, and other research mechanisms
- Extract, analyse, and visualize very large and multi-dimensional data sets
- Strive to further our understanding of how customers engage with our products.
- Perform a variety of ad-hoc analyses and identify areas of opportunity for the product, as needed
- Automate reporting and dashboarding (where applicable)
- Contribute to and support the data strategy across the payments domain
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in the quantitative areas (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in data analysis, customer analytics/insights, and data visualization
- Knowledge of digital products and related customer experiences
- Practical experience with data and analysis tools/language (MicroStrategy, Python, SAS, SQL, R, KNIME, GA, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience in data analysis in experimentation, including A/B testing
- Good understanding of statistical and data modelling concepts
- Ability to deliver high quality work under time pressure
- Ability to function as a self-starter, providing high quality work
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A passionate standout colleague
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- regular on-site yoga sessions
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.