The role: We are looking for a Payments Product Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Payments Product Management team.
You will research the target market and existing product offering, assist the Product Manager to maintain and enhance the product portfolio.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
Are you our next star player?
We accept, manage, and payout customers funds across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of customers expect our experiences to be trustworthy, reliable, fast, and rewarding at scale.
In this role, you’ll be expected to assist with detailed analysis and the refinement of requirements in our product development lifecycle.
Why we need you:
You will work primarily at the ‘Identify’ and ‘validate’ stage helping the Product Manager and rest of the squad tackle complex and often difficult requirements. You will tackle and simplify these requirements
You will document your findings and contribute toward knowledge bases, documenting functional and non-functional requirements matrixes and diagrams.
You will partner with the Product Owner on upcoming work insuring delivery of most optimal products to our players.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who will be
• Preparing and maintaining product documentation
• Researching and investigating complex requirements in a highly regulated industry
• Researching and analysing customer journeys to identify anomalies in the customer experiences
• Capturing the detail that helps build a wider view of variation of scenarios and flows across licences
• Ensuring with the Product Owner that complexity of scenarios is reflected in User Stories and UAT in tickets
• Maintaining up to date overview and configuration of complex area of Payment systems
• Assisting Product Managers with deep dives into initiatives with deep level of complexity
• Communicating and explaining where the Squad require further elaboration
• Working with Product, Development Architects, and CXD on designs and flows where required
• Have a degree in computer science or business or the equivalent in functional experience
• Previous experience as a Product Analyst, Product Owner or similar in gaming or payment industry
• Familiar with product life cycle and Agile methodologies
• Exceptional organizational skills, great time management and prioritisation skills
• Data driven, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Creative, forward-thinking, and critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Comfortable working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) are critical with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of business partners
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus
• 27 days paid annual leave
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and income protection
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
• Daily lunch credit, free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
• Cash allowance for lunch.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.