The role: We are looking for a Payments Product Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Payments Product Management team. The role will be based in Isle of Man.
Are you our next star player?
We accept, manage, and payout customers funds across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of customers expect our experiences to be trustworthy, reliable, fast, and rewarding at scale.
In this role, you’ll be expected to assist with detailed analysis and the refinement of requirements in our product development lifecycle.
Why we need you
You will work primarily at the ‘Identify’ and ‘validate’ stage helping the Product Manager and rest of the squad tackle complex and often difficult requirements. You will tackle and simplify these requirements
You will document your findings and contribute toward knowledge bases, documenting functional and non-functional requirements matrixes and diagrams.
You will partner with the Product Owner with upcoming work insuring there are no issues with clarification of requirements in the backlog.
Who we’re looking for
- Prepare and maintain product documentation
- Research and investigate complex requirements in a highly regulated industry
- Research and analyse customer journeys to identify anomalies in the customer experiences
- Capturing the detail that helps build a wider view of variation of scenarios and flows across licences
- Ensuring with the Product Owner that complexity of scenarios is reflected in User Stories and UAT in tickets
- Maintaining up to date overview of complex area of Payment systems
- Assisting Product Managers with deep dives into initiatives with deep level of complexity
- Communicating and explaining where the Squad require further elaboration
- Working with Product and CXD on designs and flows where required
- Previous experience as a Product Analyst, Product Owner or similar
- Experience producing Lean Product Canvas from scratch, or based on high level business cases in Agile methodologies
- Exceptional organizational skills, great time management and prioritisation skills
- Detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Phenomenal creative, forward-thinking, and critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working collaboratively with geographically distributed teams
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) are critical with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of business partners
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.