The role: We are looking for a Payments Product Operations Assurance Analyst to join our multifaceted dynamic Payments Product Management team. The role will be based in Sofia
Are you our next star player?
We accept, manage, and payout customers funds across many countries, currencies, and payment methods. Millions of customers expect our experiences to be trustworthy, reliable, fast, and rewarding at scale.
In this role, you’ll be expected to assist with detailed review of development pre and post release to ensure the customer experience meets the requirements.
Why we need you
Test before release
As a Product Operations Assurance it is your responsibility to ensure all customer and operations focused features that do not require development are tested before they go live. You will test the features that the Product team are able to release without development.
You will test against the tickets created by the Product Owner and act on those that fail, raising tickets to fix any issues.
You are responsible for giving the green light that any changes done by the Product team are creating a complete experience for the customer once released.
You will be an integral member of the squad and will partner equally with Product Owner, Product Manager and Developers to ensure features that bypass Development QA are equally as well tested and monitored once they go live.
Who we’re looking for
- Support and test payments related configuration changes
- Ensure the end-to-end customer experience is complete and accurate against the requirements
- Identify gaps in the end experience where changes may have wider impact
- Build a network to assist testing of in region experiences
- Smoke testing experiences in production to give confidence that vital features are working as expected post release
- Previous experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst or User Acceptance testing
- Exceptional organizational skills, great time management, problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of JIRA
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.