The role: We are looking for a Payments Product Owner to join our Player Account Management team in Toronto.
Are you our next star player?
As Product Owner, you will act as the squad facing owner of our product backlog. You will work closely with squad members, taking ownership of the backlog and prioritisation. You will set the one sprint to 3-month vision of your squad and lead the requirements gathering effort on work.
Why we need you
Prioritise the workload – You will build and own your squad’s product backlog and manage their priorities. You will create an environment that supports the squad in aligning to reach their goals
Product Design – You are passionate about providing the best possible user experience and a clear communicator championing our players and leading the efforts in producing the best possible product design by researching requirements, working with UX design and ensuring designs match the requirements, breaking down epics, features and proof of concept developments.
Start to Finish – You take ownership in delivering great products reflected in the quality of your research to user stories to acceptance criteria, signing off on complete features for release, and triaging and prioritising bugs.
Measure Success – You will measure the success of your development, tracking user engagement, demonstrate net improvement and NPS improvements. You will report these as KPI’s.
Partnership – You will partner with the Product Manager in your squad for the longer vision horizon, contributing to the overall product vision and working in harmony to drive toward outcomes.
Who we’re looking for
- Creating and defining the User Stories for developers
- Defining the User Stories and UAT in tickets
- Maintaining backlog prioritised for the development squad seeking for the most valuable product
- Grooming of tickets and ensuring they meet the Squad Definition of Ready
- Triaging and prioritising bugs and production issues to ensure proper functionality of product
- Working with CXD on designs and flows
- Partnering with the Product Manager to create and own a vision and strategy
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 3+ years
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Ability to manage to deadlines and supervise user stories through the agile development lifecycle
- Ability to seek a vaguely defined problem to identify the customer pain point and revenue impact
- Strong mix of technical and functional experience with Payments systems
- Excellent organizational and time leadership skills
- Ability to stay calm while under pressure
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
As The Ideal Candidate you will:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Online Gaming, Information Technology, Banking.
- Experience in transitioning from Waterfall to Agile
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- regular on-site yoga sessions
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.