As a People Analyst you will work as part of the HR Systems Team and will be responsible for the delivery of HR management information and analytics for PokerStars.
Are you our next star player?
We’re expanding rapidly here at Pokerstars, having recently merged with Flutter Entertainment and rebranded as part of the Flutter International division, it’s a very lively time with high growth planned across our multiple jurisdictions. With this growth comes additional staff requirements and in turn we need to expand our People team to delivery a 5* service to our people.
You will be living and breathing our central HR system (Workday), which is used across all of our locations on all HR matters.
As further insight into your role, you can expect to get involved in:
- Improving, designing and maintaining reporting and dashboard solutions in Workday
- Crafting standardised real-time dashboards displaying key metrics and insights from which HR and business leaders can easily interpret and draw meaningful insights
- Responsibility for collaborating with internal customers to: identify, define, and clarify business requirements; translating customer needs into efficient reports and configurations
- Using data mining and analytics to help tackle business problems.
- Establishing analytical methodology and presenting results clearly
- Maintaining the integrity of data in Workday, using attention to detail to identify and investigate data anomalies and assist in rectifying root causes
- Helping supervise and maintain data integration between Workday and other internal/external vendor systems
- Supporting the team with release management review and testing, identifying impact and improvement opportunities
- Working with project teams in the design, configuration, testing and deployment of new reporting features
- Helping support other systems under the HR Tech team remit
Who are we looking for:
We’re on the look-out for an experienced Analyst to join the team, you’ll need to be able to show:
- Proven hands-on experience with Workday reporting tools
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, delivery and customer focussed
- Strong analytical skills with a confirmed ability to collect, coordinate and analyse significant amounts of information to drive product improvement initiatives
- Sophisticated Excel and other Microsoft Office suite programs
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, especially with geographically remote colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to optimally connect with technology and business professionals
- Adaptable self-starter with capability to handle and prioritise workload appropriately
As for the ideal candidate; we’d be looking for the below tick boxes, however this is not crucial for the role:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a STEM subject
- PRISM experience
- Workday HCM experience
- Solid understanding of webservices
- Database & SQL experience
- System testing experience
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.