The role: Personal Assistant / Sports Team Assistant, Malta
Are you our next star player?
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Team Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude to work in-house with a listed plc. We are looking to hire a highly organised Team Assistant who is keen to gain experience in a fast-paced global organisation. The role will assist the Sports leadership team and Malta CFO manage the business, supporting on a number of tasks.
Why we need you:
This role within the Sports team will consist of a broad list of responsibilities which will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Sports MD and Malta CFO with business administrative and coordination duties, relating to personal diary and scheduled communications, cadence and management.
- Organising meetings & plan travel for the sports leadership team
- Joining leadership meetings to take minutes & help manage actions
- Help arrange team events across the sports department
- Co-ordinate the approval process and signing of all documents for all Malta board directors in connection with their directors responsibilities.
- Collate all documents required for the Malta directors in connection with licensing applications as well as other due diligence requests.
- Arrange for documents in Malta to be notarised and apostilled at the department of foreign affairs.
- Responsible for liaison and coordination with Flutter Group Company Secretarial and Legal teams, as related to directorship responsibilities, commercial and group contracts, board meetings and resolutions.
- Invoicing, raising PO numbers, and liaising with accounts payable team and suppliers
- Previous coordination, event management and/or executive (personal) assistant experience
- Previous experience working with a commercial business and in-house legal and/or secretarial teams
- Demonstrable experience in producing high quality reports and presentations
- Intermediate-Advanced user of MS Office products, notably PowerPoint
- High efficiency, productivity and responsiveness
- Very high attention to detail
- Renowned rapport and relationship builder
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and stakeholder expectations
- The following credentials are advantageous, but not essential for the role:
- Degree qualifications in a relevant field
- Training or Qualifications in relevant discipline
- Legal, Paralegal or Company Secretary experience
- Experience using tools such as; MS Planner, Sharepoint, IPOS and CROS
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.