The role: Planning & Strategy Manager (Campaign Planning)
We are looking for a Planning & Strategy Manager to join our Marketing team, based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
The Pokerstars Marketing department are looking to transform its approach to Strategic Planning and we are looking for an enthusiastic marketing professional to help lead on this journey. This role will be responsible for establishing planning standards which support our growth plans. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a background in media & campaign planning with a project management flair who has a natural ability to co-ordinate, collaborate and communicate with a wide range of different stakeholders.
Why we need you: –
- Works and supports the Strategic Planning Director on establishing clear planning principles and standards. Raising the standard of our overall planning output by developing processes and templates.
- Project manages and optimizes our end-to-end campaign planning processes
- Implements new and repeatable processes that ensure we are measuring our campaigns against brand targets & we are monitoring our media delivery in consistent ways across teams.
- Produces clear campaign planning documentation – bringing to life our business briefs and campaign plans that showcases our vision to the wider team & senior stakeholders.
- Organizes and manages all campaign reviews to ensure we continue to be data led in our campaign planning. Establishes campaign level measurement frameworks against our objectives and ensures we report against them.
- Manages central agency resource leading on projects that ensure we utilize all tools and capabilities available to us and ensuring we have consistent best practices in place across all our products/verticals.
- Project manages key strategic projects between agencies & senior stakeholders and ensures we get to a firm outcome that delivers the businesses ambition.
Who are we looking for: –
- An experienced marketing professional with a broad range of experience in campaign planning & media.
- Strong communication skills and experience of bringing ideas & plans to life
- A skilled relationship manager, you’ll build strong, sustainable business relationships across teams
- Experience with managing agencies and ensuring tasks are delivered on time.
- Experience of project management processes and demonstrates strong organisation and influencing skills.
- You thrive on challenge and can react to short term opportunities as well as planning for the long term.
- You’ll need to be adaptable and inclusive, not only supporting your own team but working at a senior level across the organization to make sure that great ideas turn into plans.
- Dynamic, agenda setting individual capable of working within a multi-location team and across multiple markets
- Excellent communicator and presenter of ideas
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.