The role: Platform Specialist
We are looking for a technical Platform Specialist with Atlassian experience to join our lively and dynamic Web Publishing team, part of Marketing Operations, in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
We’re a customer focused team, delivering real change for our internal partners and end-users. It’s an exciting time to join Marketing Operations; Our team is rapidly growing, our responsibilities are increasing, and we’re working hard to rollout a groundbreaking modern headless CMS.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Web Publishing, you will develop a deep understanding of internal systems, platforms, and processes. You will be responsible (75% of the role) for the maintenance, development, and evolution of the marketing process platforms (Jira and Confluence). It’s critical that you have real world experience with Jira development using Server or Data Center, not Jira Cloud.
You will work very closely with the Marketing Process team to help lead and evolve our complex Jira workflows which drive internal marketing production processes. You will use your hands-on Jira development experience to help lead automation initiatives to improve the efficiency, reliability, and speed of marketing processes. You will become the go-to Atlassian specialist within group marketing.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of development experience with Atlassian Jira (Server/DC) including external add-ons such as Adaptavist ScriptRunner, JSU Automation Suite, eazyBI Reports & Charts, etc.
- Underlying knowledge of Java coding and Groovy scripting for Jira/Confluence.
- Experience working with modern content management systems and tools.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented.
- Outstanding communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience of process documentation and providing training for fellow colleagues.
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. You’ll engage with stakeholders across international locations, including Bulgaria, Toronto, Isle of Man, and Malta.
A willingness to help, and experience of working in a fast-paced environment are important qualities. You should have a desire to learn, and not be afraid of being asked to help in areas that aren’t your strengths.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.