The Role: PMO Analyst
We are looking for a PMO Analyst to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Isle of Man Office.
Why we need you:
As PMO Analyst, you’ll be a key contributor in the daily operations and continuous improvement to support a customer-centric and outcome-led approach to governing our roadmap across the product system. You will also support change management across the Customer function, with focus on the product system to transform, to achieving outcome alignment and crafting visibility of key results and key initiatives progress.
- Facilitate the planning, preparation and leading of recurrent events with the stakeholders’ community to support and track the delivery of the portfolio, foster alignment across teams and build the most efficient environment to succeed
- Facilitate the process through which all teams’ roadmap artefacts are updated on time
- Run a single view across the Group of Divisional updates and global initiatives
- Capture the data necessary to our portfolio data and reporting framework on a continuous basis
- Maintain and contribute with the continuous improvement of the existing tools through which the health of our portfolio is tracked (JIRA, Excel Spreadsheets, Confluence, Decks)
- Contribution in the creation of a Centre of Excellence which follows standard methodologies and can be broadcast across the division
- Support in the implementation of a new reporting framework against customer focused outcomes and its associated cadence and content across teams.
- Produce accurate, simple and clear reporting on agreed key performance indicators that comply to the agreed standards and formats
- Through all reporting activities, build trend analysis and insight on the overall performance of the customer portfolio against key outcomes
- Contribute to the implementation and continuous operation of a lessons, risks and issues management framework and actively monitor its adoption and continuous management across all tribes
- Engaging with our customers to ensure cross-functional initiatives are delivered and dependencies are handled
- Engage in other Portfolio activities as necessary
Who we are looking for:
- Relevant experience in a project/product management role with ability to deliver value across a sophisticated portfolio of products
- Deep familiarity with software development methodologies and organizational standards
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail; well organized
- Knowledge and experience with process and document management tools, such as Jira or Confluence
- Proactive and independent problem solver with validated ability of delivering from start to end
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and communications skills
- Good presentation skills with the ability to convey key messages to diverse and wide audiences
- Related degree/certifications
- Collaborates: is a great teammate – works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Critical thinking: look at the numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Communicates effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications to fulfil the needs of different audiences
- Openly curious: Willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas
- Data driven : led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
- Customer centric: driven by seeking to understand customers better, their behaviours and the link to business drivers
- Outcome focused: committed to principles of an outcome led operating model
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.