Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a Poker AI Platform Engineer to join our lively and dynamic team based in our London office.
Why we need you:
Would the challenge of working on Poker AI solutions in one of the largest gaming communities in the world excite you?
With us you’ll be building an artificial intelligence (AI) platform for poker. The solutions you will be working on are some of the tools that maintain the safety and integrity of poker on our site. You will also be working on a team that uses the strategies developed through self-play as part of the process of developing the next generation of poker innovations.
More specifically in this role you will:
- build AI based solutions and algorithms for many different game types
- provide C++ based solutions and tools
- design, automate, build and operate our platform
- profile and tune SQL queries as needed for the platform
- collaborate on AI-based solutions with different teams across the group.
Who are we looking for:
To be able to do all this you have significant C++ skills and experience with developing machine learning and AI based solutions. You have strong knowledge in computational game theory and existing poker solution methodologies. You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject area. You have exposure to Linux environments, experience with Git, SQL, relational database environments (PostgreSQL) and working as part of a development team.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
As an ideal candidate you also have experience with Python, Django, Kafka and Ansible. You have a Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject area and some of your experience resolves around deep learning and game theory research.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- £1000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Initial zoom interview. If that goes well, we’ll arrange a second zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.