The role: We are looking for a Poker CRM Analytics Specialist to be based in our business partner Sachiko’s office in Mumbai.
Are you our next star player?
You will be responsible for Poker CRM analytics for PokerStars in India, and therefore the analytical partner for marketing stakeholders.
Why we need you:
Reporting to the Department Head of Poker Promotions, you will:
- Promote data driven decision making.
- Deliver advanced analytical projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Apply data to areas such as campaign analysis, ROI, and A/B testing.
- Extract and analyse very large and multi-dimensional datasets.
- Drive insights and work closely with stakeholders to design more efficient and effective CRM campaigns, including the Loyalty scheme.
Who are we looking for:
You will have a degree in a quantitative area (such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) and practical experience with statistical tools. You should also have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL. As this role involves working under the pressure of meeting deadlines, we are looking for someone who is able to consistently deliver high quality work under these conditions. It’s also important to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and orally, and be able to turn complex concepts into impactful recommendations. You will be able to see the ‘bigger picture’, evaluate the business impact of issues and prioritise among many requests.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
Knowledge of the online poker/casino/sportsbook industries would be desirable, as well as commercial experience of data visualisation/reporting tools.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Mumbai.
Your package will include:
- Cash allowance for health and dental care;
- Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 34, 000 INR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.