The role: Poker CRM Executive
We are looking for a Poker CRM Executive to join our growing Spain team based in our newly opened Ceuta office.
Are you our next star player?
The Poker CRM Executive will play a pivotal role on the PokerStars International Spain team. The team is responsible for creating innovative and engaging solutions, multi-vertical promotions, and communications for PokerStars customers that meet the business and brand’s objectives and drive value for the customer and the organisation alike.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the PokerStars Spain Country Lead, the Poker CRM Executive will support to:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the business to ensure coordination of pre & post-campaign briefs and analyses, including the Commercial, Central Poker CRM, Poker Product, Poker Ops and Business Intelligence teams, amongst others.
- Apply CRM best practices to make change recommendations to various areas in Poker CRM to drive positive changes across all stages of a customer’s life with the brand, from onboarding, welcome, conversion and retention, to cross-sell, upsell, churn prevention and reactivation.
- Deliver and execute personalised and localised marketing to engage and retain customers, ensuring they stay with us longer, play with us more and recommend us, all the while making the most of our targeting and creative technology stacks to test and implement positive ROI-impacting changes.
- Provide recurring progress updates on all campaigns & communications you are responsible for
- Work closely with the other vertical CRM, Product, and Marketing Tech teams to ensure the best possible customer experience for your campaigns.
Who we’re looking for:
Our CRM Executives need a diverse range of skills as their roles cover three key areas of our business:
- Excellent knowledge of poker and online gaming industries.
- 3+years in CRM related, creative development environments.
- Management of a range of media channels and CRM programmes that drive improved commercial performance.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that resources are deployed to meet their needs.
- Communicate flawlessly, ensuring the business is updated on CRM plans and their performance regularly.
- Translate requirements into storytelling data & creative briefs, ensuring clear communication between teams.
- Manage the creative build & execution of all communications so that they tell a compelling story: content must be expertly written & visually best in class, data and insight driven and inspire the right kind of customer action.
- Resolve errors within campaign templates, resolving them as quickly as possible & create preventative measures.
- Ensure all messaging is compliant with relevant regulations and legislation
- Put the customer experience at the heart of what you (and your team) do, be customer led as opposed to product led.
- Strive to make major step changes in the CRM activity that propel growth, by challenging the status quo and improving processes.
- Support the Country Lead with any activities that require Spanish input including (but not limited to) consumer and product research, onsite publications/content, promotions, regulatory affairs, legal and compliance, technology, product management, optimisation and testing, etc.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of CRM systems & processes, as well as project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Intermediate+ data analysis skills (using Excel and/or other tools like MicroStrategy/SQL/Pandas).
- Experience working in tightly regulated markets, preferably within the iGaming industry (i.e., GDPR knowledge).
- A proactive mind-set approach, with ability to spot and action areas where there is room for improvement.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Spain.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a zoom phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.