We are looking for a Poker Marketing Analytics Manager to join our busy and dynamic Analytics team in our Malta office.
Why we need you:
Working as part of the Poker Marketing team and wider business, you will be focusing on delivering campaign and market insights, helping to support the team in making sure that we’re delivering the best campaigns possible for both the business and our players.
Who are we looking for:
- Analyse offer performance and provide insights that support the optimisation of the new player journey for Poker
- Support Country Leads by providing in-market analysis in advance of business initiatives in major gaming markets
- Automate and standardise data dashboards for wider stakeholders in communicating marketing performance
- Serve as the owner of all data gathering, cleansing, and visualisation workstreams on behalf of the Poker Marketing team
- Evaluate Poker welcome offers and provide pre-campaign recommendations for suitable offers in response to business requirements
- Provide in-flight offer analysis to relevant stakeholders and recommend appropriate adjustments in response to real-time player data
- Bridge the gap between Poker Marketing, Data Science, and BI/Analytics stakeholders in incorporating best-in-class ways of working from across Flutter into Poker marketing analytics
Skills and Capabilities:
- A Degree in a quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or equivalent
- Candidates must have a track record of working with large datasets using at least one of SQL, Python, R, KNIME, or equivalent
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent report and presentation-producing skills
- An ability to derive and communicate insights to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and MicroStrategy
- Prior knowledge of poker and the wider gaming industry
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a zoom interview.
Pokerstars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.