Poker QA Specialist
We are looking for a Poker QA Specialist with technical skills and strong poker knowledge to join our well established and dynamic PokerStars team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This role can follow either a hybrid or remote approach to working and as such we invite candidates to apply from anywhere in Bulgaria! The ways of working can be discussed further at interview stage to find the best pattern for you. In any case, we will kit you out to work from home, but it is crucial for us to spend quality time as a team for moments that matter.
Are you our next star player?
As a QA Specialist, you will act as the quality advocate for our internal clients and the players, looking beyond simple Pass/Fail states to identify usability issues while also making recommendations for improvements.
The QA team’s primary goal is to be defect-preventive with the use of a risk-based approach to testing incorporating both manual and automated executions.
- Collaborate and liaise with stakeholders on prioritisation and production of test designs with constant review and feedback in readiness for delivery from development
- Ensure that test scenarios and test cases are compatible with automation requirements whilst also performing maintenance on automated test suites
- Identify the test conditions, then design and author relevant test scenarios and test cases which will effectively exercise the item under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality
- Execute the agreed set of test cases, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress, in line with the Test Design and development project schedule
- Verify bugs when fixes are committed to the affected environment and provide sign-off or remedial action recommendations on behalf of QA
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with popular Poker variants such as Omaha & Texas Hold’em (more than a passing interest)
- Experience with Software Testing and Software Development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of JIRA and test management tools
- Knowledge of the online poker environment and industry, including the PokerStars application and others
- Experience with Google Analytics (Big Query, Data Studio, SQL)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruitsand drinks in the office
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.
If you need assistance, please contact:
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.