We are looking for a Poker QA Specialist with technical skills and strong poker knowledge to join our well established and dynamic PokerStars team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a QA Specialist with strong poker knowledge to join our busy and dynamic team based in Bulgaria. This team’s primary goal is to be defect-preventive with the use of a risk-based approach to testing incorporating both manual and automated executions.
As a QA Specialist, you will act as the quality advocate for our internal clients and the players, looking beyond simple Pass/Fail states to identify usability issues while also making recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate and liaise with stakeholders on prioritisation and production of test designs with constant review and feedback in readiness for delivery from development
- Ensure that test scenarios and test cases are compatible with automation requirements whilst also performing maintenance on automated test suites
- Identify the test conditions, then design and author relevant test scenarios and test cases which will effectively exercise the item under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality
- Execute the agreed set of test cases, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress, in line with the Test Design and development project schedule
- Verify bugs when fixes are committed to the affected environment and provide sign-off or remedial action recommendations on behalf of QA
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with popular Poker variants such as Omaha & Texas Hold’em (more than a passing interest)
- Experience with Software Testing and Software Development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of JIRA and test management tools
- Knowledge of the online poker environment and industry, including the PokerStars application and others
- Experience with Google Analytics (Big Query, Data Studio, SQL)
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Monthly lunch and travel allowance
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.