The role: We are looking for a Portfolio Planning Analyst to join our Customer Portfolio and Change team in Leeds or Dublin.
Flutter is a FTSE 50 company and the global leader in Sports Betting and Gaming. Flutter is the holding company for a range of international brands and operations, including PaddyPower/Betfair, Sky Betting & Gaming, Sportsbet, and FOX Bet, FanDuel, and TVG in the US. Flutter International is one of four divisions with the Flutter Group, comprising of brands including PokerStars, Betfair, Adjarabet and Junglee Games, contributing over a quarter of all group revenues and 50% of the Group EBITDA.
Within the Flutter International division, PokerStars is the largest brand, generating approximately $500 mn of operating profit, at 50% of group total and is a global leader in the online and mobile gaming and interactive entertainment industries, entertaining millions of customers across its online real – and play-money – poker, gaming and betting product offerings.
The Customer function within International exists to transform customer experiences, playing a meaningful role in the performance of the International business. Employee experience emphasises Flutter as a great place to work, as a group who love to work with people who share a passion for customers, innovation, people and performance.
We are data driven and hypothesis led, adopting a risk tolerance for failure in order to empower our talent. We have a sharp focus on our people, ensuring we are developing world class talent who are challenged, rewarded and supported during their career with us. Our leaders connect with transparency, we value diversity of ideas, and we recognise and reward performance across all areas of the Customer function.
The Customer function consists of a number of functions, including:
- Data Product and Technology
- Product (PAM, Sports, Marketing, Regulatory, Payments)
- Customer operations
- Portfolio governance
Are you our next star player?
As the Portfolio Planning Analyst, you will be a key contributor in the daily operations and continuous improvement to support a customer-centric and outcome-led approach to governing our road map across the product system! You will also support change management across the Customer function, with focus on the product system to transform, to achieving outcome alignment and creating visibility of key results and key initiatives progress!
Why we need you
You will coordinate closely with all product tribes to supervise that road map artefacts are current, accurate and updated on time, to foster the adoption of our ways of working and to support the partners’ community in various activities and recurrent events that will be part of our governance process. You will work more closely with the Betfair International Commercial and Business teams to elicit the high-level business requirements and business case for road map items, helping to build and maintain a backlog of prioritised work.
You will also contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the tools through which the health of our Portfolio is tracked and will contribute to the implementation of a Centre of Excellence across our division.
Who we’re looking for
- You will facilitate the planning, preparation and leading of recurrent events with the partners’ community to support and track the delivery of the portfolio, foster alignment across all tribes and create the optimal environment to succeed
- Elicit the requirements and high-level business cases for road map items for Betfair International
- You will build and maintain suitable road map artefacts to enable the Betfair International Product team to drive prioritisation conversations
- Facilitate the process through which all tribes’ road map artefacts are updated on time
- You will manage a single view across the Group of Divisional updates and global initiatives
- Capture the data necessary to our portfolio data and reporting framework on a continuous basis
- You will produce accurate, simple and clear reporting on agreed critical metrics that comply to the agreed standards and formats
- Through all reporting activities, build trend analysis and insight on the overall performance of the customer portfolio against key outcomes
- Engaging with partners to ensure cross-functional initiatives are delivered and dependencies are managed
- Engage in other Portfolio activities as necessary
- Contribute to the implementation of a new reporting framework against customer focused outcomes and its associated cadence across all tribes and efficiently gather content across all tribes.
- Contribute to the implementation and continuous operation of Lessons, Risks & Issues management framework and actively monitor its adoption and continuous management across all tribes.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a project/product management role with ability to deliver value across a complex portfolio of products.
- Deep familiarity with software development methodologies and organisational best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail; well organised
- Knowledge and experience with process & document management tools, such as Jira or Confluence
- Proactive and entrepreneurial problem solver with proven ability to deliver from start to end
- Exceptional Partner Engagement and Communications skills
- Good presentation skills with the ability to convey key messages to diverse and wide audiences
- Related degree/certifications
- Collaborates: is a teammate – works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Critical thinking: look at the numbers, trends and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
- Communicates effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications to fulfil the needs of different audiences
- Openly curious: Willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas
- Data driven : led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
- Customer centric: driven by seeking to understand customers better, their behaviours and the link to business drivers
- Outcome focused: committed to principles of an outcome led operating model
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.