The role: PPC Specialist – Sports
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our Performance Marketing team in Leeds.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to administer and help manage the Sports PPC media strategies.
You will quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of our team and verticals. This role will support the department and management team to optimize existing PPC campaigns and successfully launch new campaigns in major paid search programmes.
Why we need you
As part of this role you will provide analytical PPC expertise to include:
- Performing daily account management on Google, Bing and other search platforms across our product verticals (Poker and Casino)
- Undertaking maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account budget caps, impression share, quality score and another important account metrics including, bid management to ensure bids are successfully made to achieve optimum placing of our products online
- Managing and maintaining updates for large keyword lists and undertaking ad copy A/B testing suggestion and execution
- Making recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, day partying, and other facets of paid search
You will play a key role in providing administration and coordination support and producing regular reports in various areas of PPC (e.g. auction insight, ROI, keyword analysis, performance, etc).
Who we’re looking for
You should be experienced in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) with knowledge of Marin or another bid management tool.
You’ll need excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere. You should have excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and advanced Excel skills.
Experience within the gaming or gambling industry and additional language skills are desirable i.e. (French, Spanish and/or Romanian). Experience in scripting is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll contact you to arrange a zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.