The role: Product Analyst
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our ATS Sportsbook & Trading team in Sofia!
Are you our next star player?
As Product Analyst you will help to articulate and document the needs of the business for an in-house multi licence, multi-brand Sportsbook product. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced & delivery focused team, in scaled agile development environment.
Why we need you
You will be required to collaborate with the product team, traders and business users to understand business processes, gather business requirements, evaluate concepts, and support early engagement. Whilst also, being capable of supporting and challenging Product Mangers when required through:
- Requirements planning and acceptance criteria development, specifically relating to DevOps related tasks
- Building the multiple story and sub-story process under the Epic if required
- Participating in multiple projects by documenting scope, analysis and outcomes
- Backlog refinement and interaction with the development team
- Work with development teams to ensure that the work committed to is understood and urgent matters are taken care of
- A clear and constant focus on the iterative loop of communication and feedback between the development team and the business
You will also be required to balance multiple products, alongside projects, and complete on product deliverables.
Who we’re looking for
Experience working in the online gaming industry is desirable, with knowledge of either Sportsbook and/or trading platforms. You have an understanding of platform set-up and services, appreciating the importance of a strong and stable underlying infrastructure. You have experience with Linux, networking and configuration management. Some knowledge of SQL databases would be an advantage.
You have previous experience working as a business analyst in an IT delivery function. You’re no stranger to using Agile/Scrum. You have experience with performing partner analysis and management at all levels of the organisation, building and maintaining partner relationships
You can utilise workshop management in order to elicit requirements, acquire collaborative agreement or promote buy in and communication. You have commercial awareness and an application of cost benefit analysis to requirements and delivery, knowing when to take a pragmatic approach.
You have experience with risk identification, analysis and management. You possess outstanding analytical and conceptual thinking. You have a delivery focused approach and great self-management skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.