The Role: We are looking for a Product Analyst to assist with detailed analysis and the refinement of requirements in our development lifecycle. We are looking for someone to join the Verifications Squad to ensure that our players are safe, secure and ready to play.
Are you our next star player?
Simplification – You will work primarily at the ‘Identify’ and ‘validate’ stage helping the Product Manager and rest of the squad tackle complex and often difficult requirements. You will tackle and simplify these requirements using your knowledge of the customers and product data.
Knowledge – You will document your findings and contribute toward knowledge bases, documenting functional and non-functional requirements matrixes and diagrams. You will deliver insight into the existing platform, customer base and our forthcoming features.
Partnership – You will partner with the Product Owner with upcoming work insuring there are no issues with clarification of requirements in the backlog.
Why we need you:
- Prepare and maintain product documentation
- Research and investigate complex requirements in a highly regulated industry
- Research and analyse customer journeys to identify anomalies in the customer experiences
- Capturing the detail that helps build a wider view of variation of scenarios and flows across licences
- Ensuring with the Product Owner that complexity of scenarios is reflected in User Stories and UAT in tickets
- Maintaining up to date overview of complex area of Account and Payment systems
- Assisting Product Managers with deep dives into initiatives with deep level of complexity
- Communicating and explaining where the Squad require further elaboration
- Working with Product and CXD on designs and flows where required
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate and driven individual with a focus on the customer experience.
- Meaningful experience working in product analysis in a regulated industry with a background working within software development.
- The ability to prioritise high volumes of responsibilities without delays in deliverables.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles, multiple development styles and methodologies with a strong aptitude in defining both business and technical requirements working closely with Account technical leads.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and attention to detail skills with strong customer service skills. You’ll have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Strong focus on data driven analysis of current and potential solutions
- Working experience of tools such as Google Analytics, MicroStrategy, Jira, Confluence
- Problem solving skills within high impact environments
- An understanding of what makes an excellent web-based customer experience
- Strong presentation and delivery skills to peers and stakeholders
- Business or Data Analysis background
- SQL (MSSQL or DB2) is desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.