The role: Product Analyst
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Analytics team in our Isle of Man office.
Do you love Poker?
We’re looking for someone who shows true passion. Someone who’s looking to work on crafting experiences for our Poker players and ensure we deliver an outstanding product to all customers.
Why we need you:
In the Poker Product team you will be helping in implementing new Poker features to ensure our customer base remains engaged and active on our platform, you will iterate and improve on existing features to maximize players entertainment and value from them, You will help delivering on in bound product requirements from various stakeholders within our business – compliance, marketing and operations.
- Involvement in sophisticated projects during all phases – functionality requirements definition, stakeholder review, UI/UX and graphics coordination, software development and others as needed.
- Oversee the implementation of solutions that improve the player experience on PokerStars mobile, web and desktop poker clients.
- Full responsibility for the final feature that is delivered to players.
Who are we looking for
- Experience working in a product role – creating specifications docs, working with UI/UX teams and interacting with tech teams.
- Familiarity with PokerStars site and software.
- Deep understanding of Poker landscape both online and live.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- A standout colleague
The ideal candidate will also have
- Understanding of the needs of online poker players, advanced and recreational alike.
- Experience Agile Project Management Methodologies
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.