The role: We are looking for a Product Designer for PokerNews to be based in our Lithuania office.
Are you our next star player?
Specialising in high-quality content for millions of users around the globe, PokerNews is the world’s leading authority on all things poker. The site provides a range of daily news, reviews and strategies, and prides itself on comprehensive live coverage of poker events from all corners of the world. Attracting both new and experienced players alike, our customers also find exclusive videos, podcasts, poker room reviews, and much, much more.
Why we need you:
As Product Designer, you will oversee design for our PokerNews site. You will work closely with the Product Owner, Business Owner, Marketing, Commercial and Development teams to use the learnings we have gleaned from our research to design and implement updates to the PokerNews site to better meet the needs of our customers.
You will have full ownership of product design through the entire lifecycle, from initial brainstorming to developer handoffs. Thus, ownership of the creative process across all platforms, ensuring brand consistency throughout all our marketing materials and digital products. You will work closely with developers to understand the technical constraints to ensure a high-quality implantation and user experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Analysing the success of your designs and using feedback to improve.
- Competitor analysis and stakeholder collaboration to develop the strategy for features, balancing user and business needs.
- Creating annotated design wireframes, user flows, and prototypes for responsive design to illustrate solutions.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a creative thinker with experience of UI/UX design for digital desktop and mobile products. You have proven ability to deliver high quality designs across a wide range of mediums and a general knowledge of different research and design methodologies and terms. You can design, test and support implementation of your designs.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A working knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch and/or other similar design tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of €1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerNews is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.