The role: Product Lead
We are looking for a Product Lead to join our GSTP team in Sofia!
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Come and join a new team to build exciting new products featuring rock-solid stability, high velocity code-shipping and ground-breaking innovation. We’re lean, we’re agile, and DevOps is at the centre of everything we do! And you’re in good company: you’ll be standing on the shoulders of the giants who crafted the most popular apps and products of their kind.
Why we need you
You’ll work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition.
It’s your chance to work on greenfield developments where you’ll build and run new products that will ultimately be used by millions around the world, building on your career so far and learning new tech skills to tackle problems that only exist at this scale.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual of potential, with relevant product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience should include:
- Strong business analysis skills, including communication of business requirements via user stories and appropriate diagramming techniques (qualifications in this area would be advantageous)
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience
- Product Management experience within a lean / agile development methodology
- Ability to simplify sophisticated problems, processes, system interactions or projects into component parts and be able to explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Have the ability to understand multi-functional business areas to elicit requirements
- Quickly understands business issues and technical challenges on a project.
- Understand the Product Management Lifecycle / Process
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- Able to effectively manage expectations of partners.
- Can effectively present options and recommendations to partners.
- Can work proactively to resolve project issues and mitigate project risks.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Business analysis experience, with focus on delivering value to audiences in an iterative way.
- Work with and lead your product development team to set the vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to empower and energise behind that vision; building a shared understanding of the product with the team.
- Mentoring junior members of the team and leading all aspects of the strategy across multiple web frontend squads whilst being a key part of one or more squads.
- Investigate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching competitor products, commercially available solutions.
- Manage and prioritise the development roadmap working with internal partners to ensure we maximise the return on our technology investment; aligning your roadmap with other squads and tribes
- Converting business and customer requirements (both functional and non-functional) into user stories and acceptance criteria that technology teams can understand and act upon to iteratively build product features.
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, whilst sharing the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered and a common understanding of the success criteria/goals.
- End-to-end management of specific product features and services to deliver first class experiences, strong engagement and revenues
- Identify & understand both the technical & business change which will be essential as part of delivery & rollout of product features
- Working without boundaries to ensure your product area delivers best-in-class features rapidly, to a high-quality and sustainably by utilising both product and business analysis skills.
- Be a role model and an amazing colleague demonstrating an analytical, experimental approach to solving problems and investigating opportunities.
- Gather, analyse and report on relevant data to measure the performance and value of product features to identify the features with the most customer and business value.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.