The role: We are looking for Product Manager to join our busy and dynamic Product Discovery team based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
You’ll work on this critical, strategic project, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition. It’s your chance to build new products that will be used by millions around the world, working with the best product and technology professionals, while learning new skills and developing yourself with a new challenge.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is crucial for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
You will join a team of 15, reporting directly into Head of Product Discovery. You will own customer experience for our product in multiple countries and support other teams by enabling them to build entertaining customer-centric products using data-driven decisions. You will do that by:
- Defining country’s betting landscape, user personas, behaviours and needs.
- Proactively sharing this knowledge and setting country specific customer expectations with the wider tribe.
- Working with Compliance team to establish country regulatory requirements.
- Identifying market, business and user problems and opportunities.
- Investigate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching competitor products, commercially available solutions and thinking outside of the industry for best practice and new opportunities.
- Capture, analyse and report on relevant data and available research to measure validity of the proposed solution.
- Formulate hypothesis to aid product discovery and establish research goals.
- Validate hypothesis in collaboration with multi-disciplined teams, including UX research, UX/UI design, architecture and development.
- Share discovery outcomes with the wider business with clear justifications and supporting evidence based on the user and market research, and testing.
- Establish KPIs and success metrics for given initiative in collaboration with the relevant business partners.
- Act as a subject matter expert when working with the delivery teams, supporting them from early stages of development to product rollout.
- Support various product teams in creating product strategy and roadmaps based on discovery findings.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual with product management or product discovery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience include:
- Product management experience within an agile development methodology.
- Sports betting domain knowledge is beneficial
- Strong stakeholder management, and excellent communication skills with ability to effectively present options and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and a passion for continually improving customer experience.
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual.
- Evidence of problem-solving ability and providing creative solutions.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our Product Manager role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars .