The role: Product Manager (Customer Growth)
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Customer Growth team, based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
We are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in Online Gaming. In the Customer Growth team, we want to achieve this is through a customer centric, hypothesis led, data driven, outcome focused approach, where there is a risk tolerance for failure. The Customer function plays a critical role in the performance of the PokerStars business, and more broadly – Flutter International.
Reporting into the Senior Product Manager for Customer Growth, the Product Manager for Customer Growth is a key role within the Customer Growth team and Customer function at large. As Product Manager you will, through easy to use & engaging product experiences, help take a player from ‘prospect to advocate’ to deliver on Flutter International’s growth ambitions.
You will create product experiences for the Customer Growth team, informed by a deep understanding of customer expectations, our internal capabilities, a considered view of our current challenges and ambitions, and a thoughtful perspective on key industry and technology trends in Ad Technology and Marketing Technology.
Why we need you
- Product Strategy: Find opportunities to improve the experience of Flutter International players who engage with our products
- Customer Insight: Leverage data to help advise decision making while ensuring all experiences we release tackle real customer problems and align to the best design practices.
- Product Execution: Maintain a prioritised set of experiences that will help realise the Customer Growth strategy and drive business impact
- Influencing People: Work with commercial, marketing, technology and design partners to release experiences that drive growth. You will work with other product managers to help adopt a growth mentality and standard methodologies for Product Management.
- Build a healthy pipeline of product initiatives for the Customer Growth team
- Identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Execute against plans with technology, design, analytics, and product partners. You will be responsible for making trade-offs, risks, and ensuring frequent, clear, and concise communication.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You will own features and experiments end-to-end, including defining iteration goals, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Ensure the growth experiences you create align with the Customer Growth strategy & ways of working, facilitating rapid deployments of customer experiences at scale
- Define and own partnerships of 3rd Party Product Roadmap where appropriate
- Seek opportunities to provide support and advice to more junior members of the team, helping them to deliver on project goals more optimally.
- Develop a close relationship with marketing and users of the product, using feedback from multiple sources to help prioritise roadmap decisions
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years product management experience with consumer products
- Deep understanding of how your products work and how to measure short and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel.
- Turn customer problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Growth mindset: Demonstrate an understanding of how a product-led approach to growth can deliver sustainable, compounding growth and can drive significant business value in the medium term
- Customer centric: Empathy for the user and a passion for building customer-centric products
- Openly curious: Willing to question preconceptions and bring new ideas
- Outcome focused: achieves outcomes that drives both customer behaviour and performance with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Data driven: led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- 1+ years of proven experience leading marketing product initiatives across multiple consumer products and geographies
- 1+ years of proven experience designing, running, and interpreting experiments to drive impact
- Experience working with products or features where the purpose was driving Customer Growth
- Excel at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity and efficiency
- Comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimising an existing flow
- Build consensus and listen well but can also drive hard data-driven decisions.
- You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom Interview.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.