The role: We are looking for a Product Manager for Authentication BackEnd to join our lively and multifaceted Player Account Management (PAM) Product team.
Are you our next star player?
The PAM Product suite consists of customized and third-party systems that are at the core of our authentication experience, enabling our global audience to have seamless yet secure access to our gaming products across web, native mobile apps, and native desktop clients. Our mission is to build a streamlined and intuitive experience for all users and this role focuses on the backend requirements to make this possible. You will work on product solutions for authentication including multi-factor authentication, geo-location and others.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
Own the Vision – be the ultimate owner of your domain and set the goals and long-term vision, sequencing inter-dependencies and ensure that you align the roadmap and partner expectations.
Industry Analysis – lead the investigations into industry trends and product leading methodology, you will complete competitor analysis, provide insights, own the authentication journey and lay the ideal state vision. You will have a solid understanding of our customers’ needs and represent them in all forums.
Partner Management – be the go-to person for the business partners. You will demonstrate your squad’s development and gather feedback.
Measure Success – measure the success of your development, tracking user engagement, demonstrate net improvement and NPS improvements. You will report these as key performance indicators.
Partnership – be the figurehead of the squad. You will collaborate with your squad and your peers in other squads to ensure the effective management of the workload.
Who we’re looking for
An influencer capable of communicating effectively with development teams, product managers and senior leadership across multiple organizations and geographies
A proven track record working in an agile environment, ideally as a Product Owner or Product Manager, running with the process from conception to a successful feature implementation.
Knowledge of software development lifecycles, multiple development styles and methodologies with a strong interest and competence in defining business requirements for software development.
Passionate about Technology with the energy to continuously improve the ecosystem around you
Ability to define, supervise and react to key performance indicators and use data for assessing value and implementing each new framework capability using varying methods
Product focused, with solid understanding on core design principles, psychology in product, and customer journeys
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Relevant previous demonstrative product ownership or product management experience. Certifications in Product Strategy an advantage
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing and automated testing
- Ability to understand technical architecture of existing systems and components so that business needs can be translated, ensuring that application releases satisfy definition of done
- Previous experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and tools (BDD and Jira)
- Experience with analytical software such as Google Analytics or user behaviour tools such as Hotjar
- An ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- An analytical mentality to maintain a data driven approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of process improvement within a regulated industry.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- Starting from 20 days paid annual leave increasing with service
- Full software & hardware equipment will be provided alongside a one off home office allowance to allow you to work from home under our hybrid model
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of $1,900 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- Free snacks and catered lunch.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.