The role: Product Manager
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our GSTP team in Leeds!
Are you our next star player?
We are building a brand-new Sportsbook product that will take the best shared components from the Flutter Group, with a new bespoke UI presentation tier tailored to our customer needs. We are looking for somebody to work with our iOS development teams to define the priorities and requirements for our fully native UI, working with our in-house UX and agile development teams.
Why we need you
You’ll work on this critical, strategic project, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition. It’s your chance to build new products that will ultimately be used by millions around the world, working with the best product and technology professionals, while learning new skills and developing yourself with a new challenge.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an individual of potential, with some product delivery experience in a consumer facing digital or ecommerce environment. Key skills and experience include:
- Product management experience within an agile development methodology
- An understanding of native iOS applications, the Apple Human Interface Guidelines and how/why web and native experiences should vary or align
- Sports betting domain knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to effectively present options and recommendations to partners
- Business analysis skills, including communication of business requirements via user stories and appropriate diagramming techniques
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys on transactional digital products and a passion for continually improving customer experience
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- Evidence of problem solving ability and providing creative solutions
- Work with and lead your product development team to set the vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to empower and energise behind that vision; building a shared understanding of the product with the team.
- Mentoring junior members of the team and leading all aspects of the strategy across multiple web frontend squads whilst being a key part of one or more squads.
- Investigate solutions using a range of approaches, including researching competitor products, commercially available solutions,
- Manage and prioritise the development roadmap working with internal partners to ensure we improve the return on our technology investment; aligning your roadmap with other squads and tribes
- Identify & understand both the technical & business change which will be critical as part of delivery & rollout of product features
- Converting business and customer requirements (both functional and non-functional) into user stories and acceptance criteria that technology teams can understand and act upon to iteratively build product features
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, whilst sharing the definition of the product and ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered and a common understanding of the success criteria/goals.
- End-to-end management of specific product features and services to deliver first class experiences, strong engagement and revenues
- outstanding features rapidly, to a high-quality and sustainably by utilising both product and business analysis skills.
- Be a role model and an outstanding colleague demonstrating an analytical, experimental approach to solving problems and investigating opportunities.
- Gather, analyse and report on relevant data to measure the performance and value of product features to identify the features with the most customer and business value.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.