The role: We are looking for a Product Manager (Marketing Platform) to join our PokerStars Marketing Technology team in Dublin.
We are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in Online Gaming. In the Marketing Platform team, we want to give our CRM and Marketing teams the tools and processes required to reach new and existing customers within the marketing landscape.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for an experience Product Manager to working with the Platform squad and managing the product development lifecycle for several marketing products and services from ideation, through detailed requirements, development, testing, deployment, and post-deployment management.
Why we need you
The Product Manager will work very closely with the Marketing and Vertical Product teams to create the vision for how your products need to evolve as managing stakeholders. You will work with highly capable engineering teams that will see your ideas brought to life, before delivering them into the hands of our Marketing Teams.
We use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision. You need to take responsibility for the success of your ideas and need to be competent in managing software development delivery across distributed teams.
So, if you want to take your product management skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing in one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this the role for you.
Who we’re looking for
- You will have experience in the management of the full product development lifecycle from ideation, through business requirements and design, development, to delivery to players and post-delivery maintenance
- Translation of stakeholder ideas/ high level deliverables into detailed product solutions for engineering to develop
- You will decompose large projects into actionable independent tasks through discovery and analysis practices
- You will create and manage roadmaps for the delivery of new features
- You will monitor and analyse product / feature performance and drive adoption and iterative improvements
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, employ strong time management skills to prioritise your workload accordingly
- Experience as Product Owner or Product Manager in agile environment
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and agile projects (desktop / mobile / tablet)
- Proven experience in user journey mapping and customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level from developer to Director
- Proven ability in requirements engineering, gap analysis, business process mapping and analysis, building business cases, etc.
- Very strong analytical skills
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
An ideal candidate will have
- Understanding of software and network architecture
- Solid understanding and experience of being part of a scrum team and writing themes, epics, user stories, user acceptance criteria, etc.
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to QA processes and testing
- Awareness of practical applications for AI and real-time CRM systems
- Knowledge of iGaming industry or marketing is desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.