The role: We are looking for a Product Manager (Marketing Platform) to join our PokerStars Marketing Technology team in Leeds.
We are on a mission to set the standards for marketing innovation in Online Gaming. In the Marketing Platform team, we want to give our CRM and Marketing teams the tools and processes required to reach new and existing customers within the marketing landscape.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for several experienced Product Managers to define the vision for our product squads and determine what success means for several marketing products and services. You will own the long-term roadmap and work closely with Product Owners to define the goals and contribute to the backlog for the product squads.
Why we need you
A Product Manager will work very closely with the Marketing and Vertical Product teams to create the vision for how your products need to evolve as well as managing stakeholders. You will need to deeply understand who your customers are and what problems need solving, leading initiatives and validating hypothesis before collaborating with product squads to deliver meaningful marketing products and services.
We use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision. You need to take responsibility for the success of your ideas and need to be competent communicating your vision to Product Owners, stakeholders, and the business.
So, if you want to take your product management skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing in one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this the role for you.
Who we’re looking for someone who can
- Identify opportunities based on a detailed knowledge of the market, competitors and stakeholder ideas
- Propose opportunities by creating a lean canvas identifying problem statements and defining hypothesis
- Validate opportunities by testing hypothesis and prioritising opportunities with bias towards decisions based on data over opinion
- Build and own the product roadmap; collaborate with relevant functional groups (e.g. legal, marketing, design)
- Set an overall vision for the product, defining goals and what success looks like for the customer and product
- Track product metrics, make them visible and act on them – using them to justify future initiatives
- Support Product Owners and squad members through solutioning and subsequent plan, build and land phases
- Manage the Product, not the People use of soft skills, influencing and leadership to gain trust
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, employ strong time management skills to prioritise your workload accordingly
- 3+ years’ experience as Product Owner or Product Manager in agile environment
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and agile projects (desktop / mobile / tablet)
- Proven experience in user journey mapping and customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level from developer to Director
- Customer centric with Empathy for the user and a passion for building customer-centric products
- Data driven, led by the appropriate use of data to get to insight and drive decision making
- A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Knowledge of iGaming industry or marketing is desirable but not essential
An ideal candidate will
- Excel at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity and efficiency
- Comfortable whiteboarding a completely new features as you are optimising existing products
- Build consensus and listen well but can also drive hard data-driven decisions.
- Push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
Be aware of practical applications for AI and real-time CRM systems
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.