The role: Product Manager, Payments
We are looking for a Product Manager, Payments to join our Player Account Management (PAM) Product team in London.
The Player Account Management (PAM) Product covers three distinct areas: Account, Payments and Operations. Through these three the products cover a vast array of features and tools that allow the continued growth of the business through multiple brands, multiple languages and multiple game vertical integrations. Continuously growing its global reach, the PAM encompassing 50+ payment integrations, 20+ regulated licenses, 3 game verticals and processes annually $3.5 bn of deposits and an equivalent volume of withdrawals. PokerStars represents an outstanding opportunity for a motivated product professional to have a significant impact on a global online gaming audience and a global business performance.
Are you our next star player?
As a Product Manager, you will lead the vision of a roadmap for a number of products and squads including, Product Owners, Data Analysts and Developers. This includes the partner management of key business areas for the product organisation.
Own the Vision – You will be the ultimate owner of your domain. You will set the goals and long-term vision, sequencing inter-dependencies and ensure that you align the roadmap and partner expectation.
Industry Analysis – Lead the investigations into industry trends and standard methodology, you will complete competitor analysis, provide insights, handle the customer journey and set the ideal state vision. You will have a solid understanding of our users needs and represent them in all forums.
Stakeholder Management – Be the go-to person for the business partners. You will demonstrate your squad’s development and gather feedback.
Measure Success – Of your development, tracking user engagement, demonstrate net improvement and NPS improvements. You will report these as KPI’s.
Partnership – Be the figurehead of the squad you will collaborate with your squad and your peers in other squads to ensure the effective management of the workload.
Why we need you:
- Partner with Product Owners in creating a vision and strategy.
- Communicate optimally with stakeholders and wider organisation.
- Create and maintain the roadmap and team view artefacts.
- Promote team purpose, output and achievements across wide networks
- Understand and represent user/market needs
- Drive objectives and release content
- Supervise the market and develop competitive analysis
- Gather feedback by leading research and testing prior to development
- Transform analysis into insight by creating concise, compelling communications
- Encourage, mentor and educate your team and colleagues to a high standard.
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years’ demonstrative experience in product management in online payments processing or ecommerce.
- Experience working in Agile working practices.
- Experience in advising and leading customer experience in the product lifecycle.
- A strong ability to work as part of a high functioning team.
- Passion to further grow your expertise and develop experience.
- Educated to degree level in a business or technology field.
- Understanding of regulatory aspects and operations.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
- Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom Interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.