The Role: Product Manager – Registration & Authentication
We are looking for a Product Manager for Registration & Authentication to join our busy and dynamic Player Account Management (PAM) Product team in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
The PAM Product suite consists of bespoke and third-party systems that are at the core of our registration & authentication experience, enabling our global audience to have seamless yet secure access to our gaming products across web, native mobile apps, and native desktop clients. Our mission is to create a frictionless and intuitive experience for all users, be them internal or external to the business.
Why we need you:
Own the Vision – You will be the ultimate owner of your domain. You will set the goals and long-term vision, sequencing inter-dependencies and ensure that you align the roadmap and partner expectations.
Industry Analysis – You will lead the investigations into industry trends and product leading methodology, you will complete competitor analysis, provide insights, own the customer journey and set the ideal state vision. You will have a solid understanding of our customers’ needs and represent them in all forums.
Partner Management – You are the go-to person for the business partners. You will demonstrate your squad’s development and gather feedback.
Measure Success – You will measure the success of your development, tracking user engagement, demonstrate net improvement and NPS improvements. You will report these as KPI’s.
Partnership – You will be the figurehead of the squad. You will collaborate with your squad and your peers in other squads to ensure the effective management of the workload.
Who are we looking for:
- An influencer capable of communicating effectively with development teams, product managers and senior leadership across multiple organizations and geographies
- A proven track record working in an agile environment, ideally as a Product Owner or Product Manager, running with the process from conception to a successful feature implementation.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles, multiple development styles and methodologies with a strong interest and aptitude in defining business requirements for software development.
- Passionate about Technology with the energy to continuously improve the ecosystem around you
- Ability to define, monitor and react to key performance indicators (KPIs) and use data for assessing value and implementing each new framework capability using varying methods
- Product focused, with strong understanding of core design principles, psychology in product, and customer journeys
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- You will have a relevant previous demonstrative product ownership or product management experience. Certifications in Product Strategy an advantage
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing and automated testing
- Ability to understand technical architecture of existing systems and components so that business needs can be translated, ensuring that application releases satisfy definition of done
- Previous experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and tools such as BDD and Jira
- Experience with analytical software such as Google Analytics or user behaviour tools such as Hotjar
- An ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- An analytical mindset to maintain a data driven approach to problem solving and decision making.
- You will have a demonstrated knowledge and experience of process improvement within a regulated industry.
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. We can also provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 GBP as congratulations.
In addition to that, we provide the opportunity for a discounted gym membership.
Our in-house training and development team delivers fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.