The role: Product Manager (Site Ops)
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Player Account Management (PAM) Product team in Dublin. At this role you will be responsible for and driving key improvements to many of the background features and processes which are key in supporting our business products, including those enabling language localisation, and app or site redirection.
Are you our next star player?
You will lead the roadmap vision for a number of products in a squad which will be made up of: Product Owner, Data Analysts and Developers!
Why we need you
Own the Vision – You will be the ultimate owner of your domain. You will set the goals and long-term vision, sequencing inter-dependencies and ensure that you align the roadmap and partner expectation.
Industry Analysis – You will lead the investigations into industry trends and standard methodology, you will complete competitor analysis, provide insights, own the customer journey and set the ideal state vision. You will have a solid understanding of our users needs and represent them in all forums.
Partner Management – You are the go-to person for the business partners. You will demonstrate your squad’s development and gather feedback.
Measure Success – You will measure the success of your development, tracking user engagement, demonstrate net improvement and NPS improvements. You will report these as KPI’s.
Partnership – You will be the figurehead of the squad you will collaborate with your squad and your peers in other squads to ensure the effective management of the workload.
On this position you will:
- Build and maintain the roadmap and team view artefacts;
- Communicate optimally with partners and wider org (upwards-downwards, key team members, project managers, etc.);
- Promote team purpose, output and achievements across wide networks;
- Understand and represent user/market needs;
- Drive objectives and release content;
- Supervise the market and developing competitive analysis;
- Gather feedback by leading research and testing prior to development;
- Partner with Product Owners in crafting a vision and strategy.
Who we’re looking for
- Demonstrative experience working in the role of Product Manager in a similar industry;
- Previous experience working in Agile working practices;
- Experience in informing and leading customer experience in the product lifecycle;
- A strong ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Passion to further grow your expertise and develop experience.
As The Ideal Candidate you will have:
- A degree/master’s degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Technology. etc);
- Knowledge of gaming industry;
- Understanding of regulatory aspects and operations;
- Independent certification in Agile work practices (Scrum an advantage).
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.