We are looking for a Sofia-based Product Operations Data Analyst to join our international team.
Are you our next star player?
Reporting to the Head of Product Change, this role will be responsible for analysing our product teams processes, procedures and functions, to understand our ‘Product Health’ and identify opportunities for improvement. The Product Change function is a new one within PokerStars, so there is a lot of room to grow and help to build the team.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you:
• Working with the Head of Product Change and Product Coaches to identify scope and implement metrics to monitor product and operational performance and highlight opportunities for improvement
• Work with product stakeholders to understand their data and reporting needs, to ensure product teams and management have all the information they need to make the best decisions
• Drive continuous business impact and enable accountability through data and analysis, collaborate with stakeholders to create detailed plans and execute
• Your work will help us to drive our business and products across the world
• Collect data and present insight on to drive solutions and understand opportunities, closely working with Data and BI teams to plan and execute
• Work with stakeholders to track, sequence, implement and share OKRs to drive our products towards our clear vision and goals
• Understand and manage outcomes of initiatives within the team and ensuring that our stakeholders get what thy need from our tools
• Clearly communicate OKR and our initiative status, raising risks and impediments
• Ensure that any reports are produced timely and according to reporting cycles or deadlines
• Ensuring data governance and ensuring data/information provided is reliable and accurate
• Create and produce documentation for process and best practices, as well as rules of engagement for the team
• Continuously finding new ways of working to support our teams.
Who We’re Looking For:
• Experience analysing data to provide valuable insight to inform decision making
• Have an ability to turn complex data sets into visual, easy to understand outputs
• Fluent in business process analysis and statistics
• Metric obsessed and understands the importance of measuring impact
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, supported by excellent verbal and written communication skills with a style that can flex according to the audience
• Confident and credible presenter, able to adapt communication styles for the relevant audience
• Creative thinker, able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to solve problems
• Needs to be organised. There is a lot going on as you would expect at an enterprise organisation, and we are operating at huge scale
• Demonstratable attention to detail
• Ideally experience with different operational tools such as Jira, Confluence
• Prior experience in a product management function would be a bonus, but not explicitly required
• We value relationship building and trust, so your technical and business skills should complement soft skills with a passion to build and be a part of a highly effective team
• A big focus on value, and how it can be created
• Focuses resources and time where they have the biggest impact
• Raises the bar, do what you say and call on others to do the same
• Tries new things and treats mistakes as opportunities to learn and improve
• Speaks up and always ready to challenge and support
• Shares ideas, knowledge and successes
• Finds ways to value the differences across a global mix of people and brands
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus
• Starting from 25 days paid annual leave increasing with service
• Health and dental insurance for you, and 50% coverage for your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and income protection
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
• Discounted gym membership
• Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Online Discount Scheme, including discounted shopping and cinema vouchers.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.