The role: We are looking for a Product Owner, Account Registration to join our Player Account Management (PAM) Product team in Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
You will act as the squad facing owner of our product backlog. You will work closely with squad members, taking ownership of the backlog and prioritisation. You will set the one sprint to 3-month vision of your squad and lead the requirements capturing effort on work!
Why we need you:
Prioritise the workload – You will create and own your squad’s product backlog and manage their priorities. You will create an environment that supports the squad in aligning to reach their goals
Product Design – You are passionate about providing the best possible user experience and a clear communicator championing our players and leading the efforts in producing the best possible product design by researching requirements, working with UX design and ensuring designs match the requirements, breaking down epics, features and proof of concept developments.
Start to Finish – You take ownership in delivering great products reflected in the quality of your research to user stories to acceptance criteria, signing off on complete features for release, and triaging and prioritising bugs.
Measure Success – You will measure the success of your development, tracking user engagement, demonstrate net improvement and NPS improvements. You will report these as KPI’s.
Partnership – You will partner with the Product Manager in your squad for the longer vision horizon, contributing to the overall product vision and working in harmony to drive toward outcomes.
Who we’re looking for:
- Creating and defining the User Stories for developers;
- Defining the User Stories and UAT in tickets;
- Maintaining backlog prioritised for the development squad aiming for the most valuable product;
- Grooming of tickets and ensuring they meet the Squad Definition of Ready;
- Triaging and prioritising bugs and production issues to ensure proper functionality of product;
- Working with CXD on designs and flows;
- Partnering with the Product Manager to create a vision and strategy.
- Demonstrative experience working in the role of Product Owner in a similar industry;
- Previous experience working in Agile working practices;
- Experience in converting very technical problems into User Stories;
- A strong ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Passion to further grow your expertise and develop experience.
The ideal candidate will also have
- Knowledge of gaming industry;
- Strong focus on key performance indicators that factor in, understand, monitor and initiate investigations based on analytics;
- Understanding of regulatory aspects and operations;
- Working experience of tools such as Google Analytics, MicroStrategy, Jira, Confluence;
- An understanding of Customer Experience Design;
- Independent certification in Agile work practices (Scrum an advantage).
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.