The role: Production Manager (13 month FTC)
We are looking for a Production Manager for 13 months maternity cover, to join our Branded Content department in London.
Are you our next star player?
We’re looking for an individual with big ideas and the ability to think creatively and outside of the box. You will become part of the team at PokerStars – part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments, to push your own boundaries and build the best experience for our millions of players around the world.
Why we need you:
We are an in-house creative agency producing global and local branded content, including long form programming, live streams, short form social content and advertising campaigns for PokerStars’ main verticals (Poker, Casino and Sports) across TV and digital platforms.
Reporting to our Production Executive, your role will be to;
- production lead the variety of our departmental output, including large outside broadcasts, AFPs, live streaming, ENG shoots, podcasts, webisodes, VOD content, documentaries, social media content, advertising and promotional videos.
- You will lead all aspects of the Group’s approved production budgets: negotiating supplier rates, payments, collaborating closely with FP&A and ensuring productions remain within forecast.
- You’ll handle the production paperwork, including call sheets, risk assessments, NDAs and supplier contracts.
- You will work to lead each production to ensure output meets the Group’s and/or broadcast standards.
As part of your role you will work alongside a variety of production companies and suppliers with varying levels of experience and understanding of poker programming. You will also take ownership for end to end production logistics, including staffing, booking travel, COVID-19 best practices, ascertaining technical requirements, co-ordinating shoots, managing talent, supervising on-location shoots, scheduling, booking edits and programme delivery.
Please note worldwide travel will be required with this role and work outside of normal office hours.
Who we’re looking for:
An experienced Production Manager, used to working across all elements of Branded Content, with experience of live and post produced sports programming. You will need strong process, organisational and business skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers.
You should be proactive, a natural problem-solver, used to working well with large groups and managing people, both in the office and on location. Contracting and taking care of legal teams, detailed cost reporting and invoice processing experience, is essential.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.