The Role: Programmatic Specialist
We are looking for a Programmatic Specialist to join our Performance Marketing team here in Leeds!
Are you our next star player?
The ideal candidate will work within the wider Digital Media Team as part of Display. The Programmatic specialist will launch and effectively run data-driven campaigns through Programmatic platforms. The candidate will also be responsible for YouTube buying and optimisation across multiple territories. The Programmatic Specialist should possess strong understanding of digital media, online advertising, audience segmentation, customer intelligence, research and reporting.
Why we need you:
- Setup and traffic placements by agreed, budget, flight times and ad sizes;
- Handle budgets and bids by tactics and strategies in selected demand side platforms;
- Develop and optimise first and third party audience segments;
- Work with media planners and strategists to ensure campaign remains on-target with audience;
- Build, deploy, and test online tracking elements;
- Provide constant, timely internal updates regarding campaigns;
- AB test, recommend improvements and optimise live ad campaigns;
- Establish and maintain relationships with publishers and 3rd party suppliers;
- Optimally prioritise requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues;
- Attend client meetings as vital to translate campaign insights;
- Keep up to date on all digital media trends
Who we’re looking for:
- + 2 year of ad trafficking and campaign management experience.
- Advanced English
- Experience in running YouTube campaigns via DV360;
- Good knowledge of the Digital Marketing Eco system, audience segmentations and strategies;
- Knowledge of buying methods; CPM, CPA, CPL, CPV;
- Experience with programmatic media buying platforms (MediaMath, DBM);
- Highly organized and with strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience with ad serving technologies;
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as part of a lively global team.
- Relevant degree level qualification;
- Fluent in a second language;
- Knowledge of digital design, ad unit formats, and creative requirements for campaigns;
- Experience with tag management platforms (GTM & Signal);
- Experience with data management platforms (DMPs; BlueKai,Krux);
- Experience working with mobile measurement platforms(AppsFlyer/Adjust/Tune).
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together outstanding brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.