Are you our next star player?
The International CTO team is undergoing a fundamental transformation covering people, processes and technology. The scope of the change covers a broad geographical span including Canada, Bulgaria, Ireland and the UK.
As part of the transformation, the Head of Transformation will require a programme management support in order to help deliver the key pillars of the Transformation Programme, which include Ways of Working, People and Culture and Technology Modernisation.
The role of the Programme Manager is to work with the Head of Transformation to take accountability for and delivery one of the key transformation pillars. This role will work closely with the other Transformation Programme Managers as well as engaging colleagues from all areas of the business to achieve the desired outcomes.
The role will require engaging with the programme team, tribe VPs, tribe delivery leads and tribe engineering teams to ensure the right level of involvement. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager with a track record of delivering research and transformational change programmes.
Why we need you:
- Outcomes: Own, plan and execute one of the CTO Transformation Pillar
- Strategy – Forming strategies & approaches with tribe VPs, Head of Transformation, tribe Delivery leaders and other transformation programmes to help achieve goals and objectives of the newly combined Group
- Governance: own the routine of ceremonies to assure transparency across the programme, health and decision-making
- Validation – supporting, questioning, challenging the project leads on key decisions and milestones
- Stakeholder management – develop relationships with stakeholders to drive & influence strategic decision-making at senior level
- Transformation architecture – review and manage programme architecture to ensure clear ownership of scope, objectives & deliverables
- Alignment – design and implement strategies to ensure projects remain aligned on interdependencies, scope, objectives, interdependencies & decision-making authority
Who we are looking for:
- Well Organized: Is able to manage workload and plan ahead to ensure strategic priorities are achieved, expectations are managed and long-term trust in the function is grown
- Excellent Communicator: Ensures that materials and communications are clear, predictable, prepared to a high standard and consistent with verbal communications
- Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help the Director for Delivery respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value for the CTO function; contributes to International strategies, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; provides tools to empower teams to make decisions; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
The following background:
- 7+ years programme management experience preferably in large scale, global change programmes
- Proven ability to build best in class practice across a broad range of disciplines including a good balance of commercial acumen and project management experience
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at senior levels throughout a global organization.
- Structured thinking and a clear ability to effectively shape senior stakeholder’s decision making
- Excellent communication, culturally aware and with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be objective, analytical and impartial with the ability to work to exacting timelines
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills
- Derives and communicates insight from dataset throughout all reporting
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- £1000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.