The Role: Programme & Project Manager
We are looking for an Programme & Project Manager to join our team in Sofia.
The Programme & Project Manager will be responsible for setting programme blueprints, identifying the tranches, managing the programme through to the realisation of benefits against Operations Key Results; and defining, managing and delivering projects that relate to the needs of the Group, as instructed by the Senior Programme Manager, ensuring the projects remains in scope, on schedule and change plans are adhered to. Under the direction and supervision of the Senior Programme Manager, the role holder is responsible for anticipating problems before they happen and finding ways to reach project goals under constantly changing circumstances. The applicant must be a strong communicator who is detail oriented and highly organized, able to take on new challenges and manage expectations.
- Identify, define and manage Operations’ Programmes and execute on projects as assigned by the Senior Programme Manager.
- Understand the company’s strategy and influence its delivery and execution
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Manage change through effective comms, training, resistance management and results management
- Effectively prioritize and balance resources
- Identify, track and manage risks, issues and contingency plans
- Identify and manage interdependencies across the group portfolio
- Form part of the Operations PMO, ensuring team and stakeholder adherence to Operations governance requirements
- Create, track and manage project documentation according to the Operations PMO
- Determine project scope and objective, aligning to the programme goals
- Develop and manage project according to plan
- Manage stakeholders in ensuring effective and timely deliver as well as setting expectations appropriately
- Educate senior stakeholders in making effective decisions
- Deliver and coordinate audience appropriate reporting to various stakeholders as required
- Measure programme and project performance to identify areas of improvement
Skills and Capabilities
- Recognised Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, AgilePM, PRINCE2)
- Recognised Programme Management Certifications, preferably MSP
- Experience in a real-time (eg: Chat or IM) customer service operations and the e-gaming industry
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in project management with a strong working knowledge of project management tools, Confluence and/or JIRA
- Excellent report and presentation producing skills, experience with McKinsey Presentation Techniques is considered a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a tenacity to foster strong relationships with peers and senior management
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- A strong team approach, customer focus and a willingness to work flexibly to meet changing circumstances and demands
- Accurate and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of accountability and prepared to take ownership of problems and issues to deliver a prompt, satisfactory outcome
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 35% of your annual gross salary;
- Additional skills bonuses (600 BGN) up to 3 times per year;
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 490 BGN for Home Office furniture;
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
- Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
- Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
- Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a phone/Zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
Please note we are unable to support visa applications for this particular role.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.