THE ROLE: Programme Testing Manager
We are looking for a Programme Testing Manager to join our Central Projects Office team in Dublin. This position is ideal for a curious individual who is passionate about Testing as the route to ensuring quality products are landed with customers.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
As the Programme Testing Manager in CPO, you will play a key role in critical business initiatives and help ensure the quality of project deliverables by coordinating relevant and appropriate end-to-end testing. You will achieve this by acting as a product owner for testing requirements in support of the CPO Program/Project Manager in tribe-led initiatives, where you will lead and facilitate agreement for each initiative’s testing approach/strategy with relevant stakeholders.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
Reporting into the Head of Program and Project Management for the Central Projects Office, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as Product Owner of tribe initiatives testing requirements and strategy by identifying test conditions and designing relevant test plans for automation and manual end-to-end testing
- Collaborating with various Product Owners, Project Managers, and internal squads to organise the execution, monitoring and reporting of progress for testing suites/plans in CPO initiatives against defined scope and objectives
- Working with product engineering teams to define and document the critical user journeys that will support the end-to-end test suite
- Ensuring all test plans have been defined and executed for each stage of delivery to ensure a shift-left approach to quality assurance
- Acting as an escalation point for testing teams involved in tribe portfolio initiatives to support defined acceptance criteria for project go-live readiness
- Own and manage end-to-end product demonstrations and dedicated Project Testing Retrospectives
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience in a Testing focused role for consumer facing digital products
- Demonstrative ability in planning and coordination with different functional teams (Development, Project Management, Solutions/Business Analyst)
- Experience in testing of 3rd party integration tools and SDKs
- Experience with Desktop and Web applications on Windows and Mac along with mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
- Knowledge of QA Testing Methodologies
- Online gaming experience (Poker, Casino, Sports)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus
• Starting from 22 days paid annual leave increasing with service
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• Personal life insurance and income protection
• The option to join our company pension scheme
• A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career, including full access to the Udemy platform and the mindfulness and meditation application Headspace
• Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
• Access to an onsite gym.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.