The role: Project Coordinator – Data
We are looking for Project Coordinator to join our busy and dynamic Analytics team in our Isle of Man office.
Are you our next star player?
We are looking for someone with excellent project management skills to coordinate between teams and projects. An interest in data science and analytics would be useful but not vital to be considered.
Why we need you:
You will be responsible for coordinating between teams & projects and providing regular updates & risk management.
Data is crucial to powering our strategic business objectives over the next several years from helping us make data-led decisions through to powering personalised features using data science.
- Support planning activities across various projects
- Schedule meetings with various stakeholders and facilitate meetings
- Summarise project plans & provide regular updates
- Track and handle risks & issues
- Manage third party vendors
Who are we looking for
- Graduate with experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Jira, Confluence
- Organised and able to prioritise own work to achieve goals
- Ability to dive into details when required
- Quick learner: able to absorb new information quickly
- Openly curious: questions assumptions & ways or working
- Outcome focused: starts with the end in mind and drives towards clear goals
- Collaborative: works well with others to get things done
- Action-oriented: able to use initiative to solve problems
- Experience within large organisation & regulated industry
The ideal candidate will also have
- Formal project management eg Prince2, PMP
- Experience in online gaming industry
- Experience working in Data, Analytics, or Tech function
- Previous experience in Agile ways of working
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- a subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.