THE ROLE: Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations Planning & Business Management in Malta.
Are you our next star player?
The Project Manager will be responsible for defining, leading and delivering projects that relate to the needs of the Group, as taught by the Programme Manager, ensuring the projects remains in scope, on schedule and change plans are adhered to. Under the direction and supervision of the Programme Manager, the role holder is responsible for anticipating problems before they happen and finding ways to reach project goals under constantly evolving circumstances. The applicant must be a strong communicator who is detail oriented and highly organised, able to take on new challenges and manage expectations.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU
We are looking for someone who can:
- Implement and complete all approved projects in the Operations Portfolio as assigned by the Programme Manager.
- Handle change through effective comms, training, resistance management and results management
- Create, track and run project documentation according to the Operations PMO
- Resolve project scope and objective, aligning to the programme goals
- Develop and manage project according to plan making adjustments as needed
- Coordinate internal resources for project execution
- Set and handle stakeholder expectations
- Identify, supervise and report on risks and issues
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You will be someone who:
- Recognised Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP, AgilePM, PRINCE2)
- Experience in a real-time (eg: Chat or IM) customer service operations and the e-gaming industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management with a solid understanding of Confluence and/or JIRA
- Any experience of Asana desirable
- Excellent social skills with a tenacity to foster positive relationships with peers and senior management
- Expert level report and presentation producing skills
- A strong team approach, customer focus and a willingness to work flexibly to meet changing circumstances and demands
- Accurate and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of accountability and prepared to take ownership of problems and issues to deliver a timely, satisfactory outcome
- Ability to communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and verbal
- An innovative, can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Cash allowance for lunch
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.