The role: We are looking for a Project Manager with previous experience in Enterprise IT projects to join our Delivery team in the Isle of Man.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
The Infrastructure team provides crucial structure, security, and strength to the whole of the business. We tackle problems, fix hardware & software, and obsess about delivering innovative tech solutions for the platform that runs our core systems.
Whether it’s heading up incidents, investigations and changes, we make tech decisions to keep everything working efficiently, 24/7. And, we make sure we keep all our colleagues up and running all day too. Over 3500 of them. Join our team and you’ll do the same.
Why we need you
As a Project Manager within the Infrastructure Enterprise IT team, you will be responsible for owning the end-to-end delivery of products and initiatives throughout the project lifecycle, from ‘Inception’ to ‘Benefit Realisation’.
- You will take the lead on defining, prioritisation and planning key results, working closely with internal and external partners of varying disciplines.
- Daily, you will lead cross-team and business-wide communication, coordinating them to ensure that dependencies are understood and vital tasks progressed accordingly.
- You`ll work closely with a variety of technical roles such as Architects, Engineers, and Developers.
- Implementation of suitable governance is meaningful, and you will ensure it is applied and controlled throughout.
- You will actively monitor, identify and remove blockers preventing projects from advancing.
- In a fast-paced environment that requires the management of multiple deliverables at a time, you will deliver within agreed business timescales without compromising on quality or customer value.
- It will be your role to accurately report to multiple partners, ensuring expectations are aligned, whilst also working alongside the relative support functions to confirm internal policies and external compliance matters are adhered to.
Who we’re looking for
We are currently seeking a creative and pragmatic project manager with a ‘can-do’ demeanor to join our experienced team based ouIsle of Man. You`ll take responsibility for the effective ownership of end-to-end business initiatives within our delivery programme.
If you have experience working with both technical and non-technical teams, possess proactivity, phenomenal attention to detail and ability to plan and multi-task effectively, you`ll be a perfect fit for the role.
- A solid understanding and experience in the use of Project Management principals and methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Lean.
- A consistent track record of delivering better customer experiences, whilst delivering major product improvements and supporting significant business growth.
- Previous experience delivering Enterprise Projects such as Email client upgrades/migrations, IT Asset Management Upgrades, Endpoint tooling upgrades, Office Upgrades, Video Conferencing Upgrades, Azure Access implementations required
- Experience working with Infrastructure, Enterprise and Security teams, and a desire/interest in developing yourself further within these business functions.
- Superb interpersonal skills as cross team and department alignment is critical to delivery success and you will be at the forefront of making this happen.
- Strong leadership skills, ensuring that you are seen as a role model and able to influence teams with your knowledge and experience of delivery and Agile ways of working.
- Outcome focused with the ability to determine what contributes value and what does not.
- Approachability, open mindedness and an ability to work well with people at all levels of the business is a must, and is at the heart of how we work.
- This role will require you to continuously use initiative, inquisitiveness and never being satisfied with the status-quo – always challenging the team and supporting them to be more efficient and advance their skills.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- A subsidised canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch
- Social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
About the group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.