The role: Project Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Project Marketing Manager, reporting to the Department Head, based in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
In this role, you will support the Department Head to develop and deliver 360 degree campaigns for key product innovations, promotions and global marketing campaigns throughout the year.
As part of your role, they will also help assist in developing a product’s consumer target, competitor analysis and market research, as well as being involved in the definition of a product’s engagement and marketing contribution focused mainly in new poker products and online promotions or activities.
Why we need you:
To be undertaken in line with the Group Management produced PokerStars marketing strategy and brand guidelines:
- Lead and coordinate key Poker Marketing projects, approved by Group management and know the status of project deliverables and pre-approved budgets
- Responsible for developing and coordinating paid and non-paid marketing campaigns for the Poker Vertical. This involves working with all channels to develop fully integrated campaigns across the marketing spectrum. Develop and manage campaigns for all PokerStars product and projects.
- Manage GTM launch of all new products across the vertical including developing positioning and supporting marketing materials, as well as working with first and/or third parties
- Alongside development and operations, define products and/or offerings in-line with emerging consumer behaviours.
- Maintain a detailed and holistic vision of next steps, as well as the big picture, during project meetings or whenever project parameters change
- Assist in the process of defining a product/promotion’s proposition, positioning and consumer target definition
- Be aware and investigate consumer trends, market activity and competitive knowledge for the segment and category
- Help to manage a product’s players’ engagement and marketing contribution
- Support regions/functions to execute launch/support their marketing plans: present, support, follow up, report key issues and deviations
- Suggest ways to improve efficiency of launch/support initiatives via post campaign performance analysis and actionable recommendations for improvement
Who are we looking for:
- Significant experience in 360-degree campaign marketing of on-line gaming/gambling brand
- Good understanding of PokerStars global and regional poker tournaments and series
- Ability to separate out which parts of the global offerings will appeal to particular audience segments or territories
- Understanding of poker audience – core, recreational and new players
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders across multiple arms of the business in order to align promotional efforts with operational strategies
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize key projects, anticipates business challenges and recommends solutions
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment and embrace change and contribute to the development of the functional team
- marketing / agency background preferable.
- Integrated view of communications, marketing & brands
- Proven project management / account management experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Creative thinker who is able to think of effective and creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Clear attention to detail
- Positive attitude in stressful situations, team player, can do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments
As the ideal candidate, we are looking for: –
- European / international experience
- Past employment experience within the gaming sector
- Knowledge of / passion for poker
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.