The role: We are looking for a Public Affairs Executive to join our Flutter Legal and Regulatory Affairs team in London.
Why we need you
- You will support a team of regulatory affairs professionals in executing Flutter International’s public affairs strategy in several key jurisdictions
- Support interactions with internal partners, e.g. commercial and product owners, tax team etc. to keep the business updated
- You will assist in drafting policy documents, collating contributions from other departments for submissions and position papers, collating weekly reports and any other as needed
- Support Flutter International’s relationships with regulators, civil servants, industry bodies in various jurisdictions, in order to bring external perspectives/insights back into the company to advise our perception and direction.
- You will support for CSR initiatives and RG initiatives and strategy in various international jurisdictions, as well as non-commercial comms
- Assist with ABC aspects of Flutter’s engagement of external public affairs consultancies
Who we’re looking for
You will have 2-4 years’ experience working on policy issues for private companies in hyper-regulated sectors and/or within government, think tanks, or public interest groups!
You will possess experience in policy engagement with policy makers across different jurisdictions. Experience in supervising policy and regulatory matters, drafting advocacy papers and submissions!
Preferred qualifications and skills:
You will be experienced in public and regulatory affairs issues across multiple jurisdictions with a knowledge of the gambling industry or other hyper regulated industries is a plus.
It is preferred if you are multi-lingual with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
Standout colleague with the ability to exercise good judgement in a rapidly changing environment who is structured, organised, a self-starter and quick learner.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to London.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- subsidised massage sessions
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
Flutter Entertainment Plc is a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.