We are looking for a Python Developer to join our SRE Architecture team in Richmond Hill.
Are you our next star player
We need a Python star join our SRE team to code and support a number Python modules related to our complex deployment and configuration management system. You will work with different areas and stakeholders in aim to increase the stability and reliability of our systems.
Why we need you
You will be a part of a dynamic and growing team of developers and system engineers reporting to SRE Architecture Lead. Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Develop new and maintain existing Python modules
- Participate in planning and directly influence our SRE Architecture
- Be a part of a global DevOps team involved in all areas of infrastructure
- Consult engineering departments on Python and CM related topics
- Develop Ansible modules and Terraform providers for our provisioning systems
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for a system engineering geek owning the following traits:
- System level thinker
- Programmer for life
- Infrastructure oriented
- Sharp technologist
- 2-3 years programming Python
- 1 year of using Configuration Management systems (Salt, Ansible)
- SQL Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite etc.)
- IT experience – advantage
- Django programming experience – advantage
- AWS Cloud
- Jenkins (Groovy)
- Regex, JSON and text operations in Python
- Attention to the core
- Solution oriented
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a Zoom interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a last interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.