Development and Engineering teams you will be your primary responsibility with be to assist with in defining, implementing and the on-going improvement of
QA strategy that will help define and implement processes, tooling and metrics that will drive quality, productivity, visibility, and predictability across the organization.
You will be part of the IT Delivery team tasked with creating a consistent, functional approach to quality assurance and driving process improvements, encouraging the use of quality-oriented practices, “entry / exit” criteria, quality gates and generation of data driven test reports.
Working towards creating a structured QA strategy that puts quality at the forefront of our development process, as well as integrating effortlessly into our software release pipelines. you will need to research, and document QA processes, establish best practices and work with QA and UAT teams to embed an aligned vision and culture focused on a shared responsibility for quality that will lead to an improvement in customer experience, faster time to market and defect containment.
You will also be key part of an Xray Test Management implementation and adoption, responsible for defining, managing and improving on guiding principles, practices and standards, preparing documentation, training materials, onboarding and on-going support.
- Plan and create metrics to support QA processes, making data visible to team members and stakeholders. Present and educate development and QA teams.
- Research and document QA best practices
- Provide on-going Xray support to the different teams
- Develop training materials (as required)
- Deliver training and workshops (as required)
- Oversee process improvement across all scrum teams while monitoring/measuring the effectiveness of the changes.
- Drive standardization of the use of processes across the organization.
- Continuously communicate process improvement priorities across the organization
- Engage multiple functions within the organization to understand current challenges and collaboratively develop process improvements that make a real difference.
- Communicate and follow-through recommended changes to ensure real transformation is occurring.
- Actively participate, collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders at various levels within the organization to ensure everyone understands the vision and objective from implementing process
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with technical staff as well as senior IT and business leaders
- Experience implementing a continuous process improvement program
- 3 + years relevant experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience with detailed JIRA filters and dashboards, Confluence reporting/documentation
- Experience with using JIRA add-on Test Management tool (Xray knowledge is advantage)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.