We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist who is curious by nature and passionate about quality testing, willing to go the extra mile to find defects before our internal and external customers do. This role will be based out of our Sofia, Bulgaria office.
Are you our next star player?
The QA Specialist role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
Why we need you:
– Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
– Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
– Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts
– Execute the agreed set of test cases, in line with the test design and the release schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results and progress
– Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
– Identify and report any bugs identified within the software
– Follow up on reported issues, ensure defects are fixed
– Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
– Develop and maintain healthy collaborative relationships with other parts of the business and colleagues
– Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
Who we are looking for:
– 5+ years of quality assurance experience in a large scale interactive environment
– Experience with testing Client/Server, Web and Mobile Applications
– Experience with cross-browser testing
– Working knowledge of SQL language, ability to write RDBMS queries
– Experience with Automation Testing
– Knowledge of a scripting language
– Proven ability to define and write test case scenarios
– Experience with web technologies and debugging tools
– Ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software and to discuss issues with various stakeholders throughout the company
– Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision, able to work tight deadlines under pressure
– Strong communication skills, ability working with remote teams
– Proactive and supportive team player, dynamic, clear and flexible thinker
– Experience working with remote teams
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia. Your package will include:
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here