The role: Real Time Analyst
We are looking for a Real Time Analyst to join our busy target-drive team based in our Bulgarian office. It is a fixed late shift role, 16:00 – 01:00 on rotation.
Why we need you:
The Real Time Analyst role is responsible for real time resource management to assist the Group in achieving customer contact and service level goals as set by the Group. This role monitors adherence to schedules and supports management with accurate and timely reporting on all elements of resourcing and intraday shift management. Real Time Analysts also review schedules and forecasts on a regular basis, and provide recommendations for guidelines and creative solutions to management and the Group’s Resource Services team for approval and implementation.
You will be monitoring service levels across Operations, initiating issue procedures, when relevant metric thresholds are exceeded.As well as making live operational decisions on the allocation of staff resources in line with Group guidelines. Analysing real-time data to discuss with management and recommend solutions and guidelines for approval. You should be acting upon intraday shift performance based on dashboards and information reporting. Reporting on forecasting accuracy, volumes, schedules, utilisation, and shrinkages. Providing mentorship on optimal times for meetings, trainings, and task time, scheduling these items as required. Providing detailed analysis and reporting of performance, opportunities and risks. Handling the call-in line, report on unexpected absences and recommend any optimisation required.
Who are we looking for:
You should have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and to be customer-focused. You should be highly-organised with great attention to detail. We’re a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a dynamic office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
We expect you to have previous experience working with data analysis as well as previous gaming experience. Knowledge of internal procedures and policies and excellent time management skills will be considered as a big advantage.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
• Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 25% of your annual gross salary;
• Additional skills bonuses (600 BGN) up to 3 times per year;
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
• 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
• 490 BGN for Home Office furniture;
• 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
• In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
• Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
• Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
• Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
• Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
• Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up we will invite to complete a test. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.