We are looking for a Regional IT Support Analyst to join our busy and dynamic team in our Sofia office!
Why we need you:
- You will provide IT service and technical support to the local office and other locations as required
- The endpoint software and hardware servicing and support will be your main responsibility
- We always strive for customer support excellence and you will have full ownership of jobs assigned and keeping customers up to date
- To record all work and actions in, and maintenance of, you will be using the Jira Service Desk system
- There might be occasional travel to provide IT support at global live events.
Who are we looking for:
- As an IT Support Analyst, you have relevant experience gained in a similar role within an IT environment
- Multitasking and IT service skills are some of your greatest skills
- Occasionally you might be required to work out of hours work
- You can prioritize and work within tight time scales in order to meet deadlines
- You will be working as part of a team, but we are looking for a self-starter able to make progress with attention to detail minimal supervision
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to work on own initiative and seek support/guidance when appropriate
- You communicate easily with both technical and non-technical staff and have excellent customer service skills
- You have a deep understanding of IT Security fundamentals
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple Mac devices in a Windows Server domain environment
- Your experience also includes supporting personal IT equipment such as laptops, monitors, tablets, smartphones and other peripherals
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- You are familiar with ITIL and IT networking and communication protocols and solutions
- You have worked with Microsoft Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment
- You are available for on-call work
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- A 1,000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 22 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.