The Role: Regulatory Insight Analyst
We are looking for a Regulatory Insight Analyst to join our busy and dynamic Data and Analytics team based in our Leeds Office.
Why we need you:
Within Data and Analytics, the Analytics Solutions team is going to lead in the area of Risk and Regulatory Analytics. We are looking for a team member to be the first point of contact and analytical partner for our Regulatory stakeholders. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Risk Analytics, in a growing team of RG, Regulatory and AML analysts, and you will be working closely with data scientists and other members of Data and Analytics.
- Be the analytical partner for Regulatory stakeholders, informing them and discussing actions when required
- Provide regular or ad-hoc analyses, and deliver actionable insights, with ability to cater for different audiences
- Work closely with other departments such as Risk and Finance
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the gaming industry
- Degree in quantitative area (Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science) or relevant industry experience
- Experience with large datasets and analysis tools (Python, R, KNIME, or equivalent) and fluency in SQL
- Experience in applying statistical techniques to problems (e.g. hypothesis testing, causal impact, regression analysis, time series analysis, or similar)
- Ability to present and explaining results of your analyses
The ideal candidate will also have
- Previous experience in the online gaming industry
- Understanding of regulation and operations
- Experience modelling complex problems and running large scale simulations
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom/ face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.